Monday, July 21, 2008

USU baby!

Well today was my SOAR date for USU! And let me be the first to tell you...I am a GREAT soarer! Anyway, so my mother and I got up bright and early to head up to Logan for the Student Orientation Advising Registration it was so-o long, but really helpful! The upperclassmen in charge were so informative, patient, and understanding with all us new little baby Aggies. teehee
The Orientation was awesome, giving me a chance to meet tons of other new incoming freshman. It's nice to know that everyone else is on the exact same page as me, all nervous and excited and anxious all mixed in one! I must admit, there are some pretty attractive Aggie men that will be attending the university with me! This next year will be an exciting one!
So I officially got my USU ID card and, even though it took forever and a half, I also registered for my fall classes! Hopefully some of those men I met will be in some (if not all) of them! I'm super excited to head up there in August for soccer. I report on the 5th of August, and get to participate in a fitness test on the 6th! Stay tuned to find out how I do...if I survive to tell anyone.
Well, I'm thinking that this year should be super fun! While I was up in Logan I also checked out who my new roomies are! There are 6 girls in my little dorm thingy, 4 soccer girls, and 2 girls who will soon become our soccer fans I'm sure!

No comments: