Friday, May 14, 2010

MLIA

Do people blog twice in one day? Probably not. And I rarely blog twice in the same month, what is this world coming to?

Anyway, I was looking online and reading some MLIA (My Life Is Average) posts on mylifeisaverage.com if you haven't ever been there, check it out, guaranteed to get a laugh. That website is like Pringles, once you pop the fun don't stop. Anyhow, I read one that said:

"Today I read MLIA about how someone learned that their birthday is National Bubble Bath Day and Elvis Presley's birthday and that they were going to spend it in a bubble bath singing Elvis Presley. My birthday is April 20, National Marijuana Day, National "Get High" Day, and Adolf Hitlers birthday. I don't think I'll be celebrating mine accordingly. MLIA"


I got a good chuckle and decided that it would be fun to look up what today's "national day" is and do whatever it was to celebrate! Sooooo I went to http://www.louderbacks.com/home/dict/days.html to see what the national day was for May 14th turns out it is "National Dance Like a Chicken Day" not that great, but I did it none the less. I was a little distraught when I looked over some previous national days, seeing that on May 11th I missed celebrating "Eat What You Want Day and Twilight Zone Day"--both very cool things to celebrate, but I was more depressed about the initial one "Eat What You Want Day" what an excuse to concoct all sorts of deliciousness!

After I got over all my daydreaming ideas for next May 11th and recovered from the emotions of missing that monumental national day I was overjoyed to discover that tomorrow (May 15th) is National Chocolate Chip Day!! And what better way to honor chocolate chips than with eating them!! Let's see, what can I compliment chocolate chips with? Chocolate chip cookies (of course), pumpkin chocolate chip bread (or cookies, melt down for dipping!, chocolate chip pancakes? (do people do that?), trail mix, chocolate shakes mmm, ice cream maybe?

Well I guess we will just have to wait and see how National Chocolate Chip Day will be celebrated tomorrow. Stay tuned. Maybe I'll decide to blog about it, or just blog in general before next year. :)

Happy National Dance Like A Chicken Day!

1 comment:

byufish said...

Hey...I'm soooo excited your blogging again! You are HILARIOUS niecey-pooh!! And I'm going to find a way to use chocolate chips tomorrow too. Thanks for alerting me the "national day..." idea. I think I'll make white chocolate popcorn...you have to melt down the white chocolate chips to make that...MMmmmmmm!!