Tuesday, August 25, 2009

365 day challenge

Well I am officially done with my second pre-season as a collegiate athlete! We had our first game of the season against Northern Arizona University, and we won! It's always nice to start the season off with a "W"...this weekend we are headin' down south to Texas (el passo to be precise) and I get to see my gorgeous sissy and her hub...and of course, her cute lil' baby bump! It's weird to be in school only 2 days and having to go up to all the teachers (who just finished going over the class syllabus, stressing how crucial it is to attend class) and telling them that I'm going to be absent the rest of the week.

Everyone has heard of all those stupid human challenges "Drink a whole gallon of milk in 1 hour"..."Eat a tablespoon of cinnamon"...etc etc etc....and those are completely irrelevant to my 365 day challenge. (Maybe I'll blog about a stupid human challenge someday...but not today) So what I am going to do every single day for an entire year is...........take a picture. 1 picture a day. A random picture of something, anything, anyone, no one! (I started yesterday) Maybe doing this picture taking challenge will help motivate me to blog about those random things that I photograph. I'm doing this challenge with a friend on the soccer team, and after the year is up...we are going to have a slide show with Oreo cookies and all of our pictures! (365+365=730 pictures!) Now I just need to find something to capture today!

3 comments:

BYU Fish said...

That's such a great challenge! When you have the slide show, call me...I'll bring the milk!!

Sara said...

DUDE THAT IS A GOOD IDEA!
Hope school is going well. I hope to see you at one of your games this season. Love you.

Tara Fears said...

You'll put your slide show on You Tube right? So I can see it too? I'm excited for it. Now update your blog!